Jack Ma Lesson Learnt: My job is not to make you happy, it makes you think
Keynotes & Lesson Learnt
- Not work for me, but work for Vision and Mission Together
- Trust – My team trusts me and I trust my team
- Talent people led by Culture, not Rule or Law
- Should not disappoint people believing in me
- As an Entrepreneur, if everything is ready, it does not need you.
- Because nothing is ready, it needs entrepreneurship.
- Happier and Healthier
- Focus on Customer, not Boss or Stakeholder
- Think about long term Strategies, not competition
- Be a Vision, Mission and Value Driven Company
- When 100 guys are crazy, this circle is not crazy. Others are crazy.
- Learnt to be Teacher
- Want your student to be better than you are
- Hire people smarter than you are
My job is not to make you happy, it makes you think